Important Information About Masses Effective August 1, 2020
On August 1, we resume our Saturday, 4PM mass at St. Matthew.
Beginning August 2, there is 1 mass on each Sunday morning at St. Matthew. The mass is at 8:30AM rather than 8:00AM.
On Sunday, August 9th , we resume Sunday morning mass at St. Martin’s Chapel. This mass is at 7:00AM rather than 7:30AM.
On Sunday, August 23 rd , we resume Sunday morning mass at St. Kilian’s Chapel. This mass is at 7:00AM rather than 7:30AM.
Archbishop Listecki extended the dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation through September 6, 2020.
The following applies to all masses:
1. Attendance is limited to 25% of the church’s capacity as we must maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing between pews. Attendance is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once we reach capacity, we have to send people home.
2. YOU MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING TO COMPLY WITH EMERGENCY ORDER #1.
3. You must sit only in the open pews. We closed 3 pews between people. A family (that is those who live together) may sit together in an open pew. There must be 6 feet minimum distance between others attending mass.
4. The only ministries are a musician and cantor with a minimum of 6 feet between them. There are no sacristans, no lectors, no servers, and no communion distributors until further notice. The priest is the only one handing out communion - unless the priest is unable to do so because of age/health - then one designated person distributes for the priest.
5. Because of the spreading of germs, there are no books or cards in the pews. Prayers are said from memory along with the songs. YOU MUST WEAR YOUR FACE COVERING WHILE SINGING.
6. Offering baskets are placed at the entrances and the ushers carry the baskets to the sacristy after mass. There is no passing of the basket or a handled basket for the collection as we need to keep our 6 foot distance. Please place your monetary offering in the collection basket before mass starts.
7. Ushers should also wear gloves.
I know attending Mass is one of our most important practices for our faith but at this time we need to move forward with extreme caution. Remember, just because we can attend Mass does not mean the danger of Covid-19 is over. Extreme caution must be followed. I am asking for everyone's cooperation during this transition.
Thank you and God's Blessings, Fr. Mark
Congratulations on your Sacraments
Baptism (June 6)
Ava Marie Stahl, daughter of Shea Stahl and Kristin Benzing
First Eucharist (June 14)
Wedding (June 20 at St. Martin's Chapel)
Timothy John Twohig and Elizabeth Marie Becker
First Eucharist (June 28)
Please join us for Sunday Mass on FOX6 every week!
Starting Sunday, April 19, FOX6 News Milwaukee will be broadcasting Sunday Mass LIVE EVERY SUNDAY at 11 a.m. during this time when individual parish Masses are suspended. Every Sunday will be LIVE from The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Milwaukee. Please share with family and friends, and join us! A special thank you to Fox 6 News Milwaukee for their generous community partnership in offering Mass every week for all to enjoy.
The Parish Center is closed until further notice. We are monitoring and responding to your emails, so please email us at [email protected] with your questions.
Donate to St. Matthew's
Fr. Mark Videos
Knights Of Columbus Fish Fry Refunds
The Knights of Columbus will begin refunding money for the cancelled 2020 fish frys. You will need to provide your ticket(s) to receive your refund. Please contact the Parish Office at (920)533-4441 or [email protected] to make arrangements to receive your refund. Do NOT come to the Parish Office unannounced as they will not be able to assist you since visitors to parish offices are not permitted during Phase 1 of the Archdiocese's Catholic Comeback Matrix. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in 2021!
St. Martin Field Mass - Thank You!
Thank you to everyone who donated toward St. Martin's Chapel repairs after the Field Mass was canceled. If anyone still wishes to make a donation toward repairs, it can be sent to the Parish Center (PO Box 740, Campbellsport, WI 53010) or to Dan Wagner. If you mail it to the Parish Center, note on your check's memo line that the donation is for St. Martin repairs. If you have questions, call Dan at 920-269-4895.
St. Killian Picnic
Under the direction of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee's Catholic Comeback Matrix, we were forced to cancel the St. Kilian picnic originally scheduled for July 19th. We'll be back in 2021! Thank you, Mark Strobel and Dave Herman Co-Chairs
Dear St. Matthews Families,
Effective today, 3/16/2020, all in-person scrip sales will be put on hold until Covid-19 is under control. If you have bought scrip before, you should have an account that is attached to your email and you can continue to make purchases online.
Please visit shopwithscrip.com to set up an account and continue earning money toward tuition. If you have any questions on how to do this, please text Ms. Jan at (920)904-6016. You will be asked for an enrollment code. This code is LBE32EF736L. I will be checking on our scrip account a few times a week.
Thank you for your patience.
Ms. Jan & Becky Beck
4:00pm Mass at St. Matthew
7:30am St. Martin Chapel (2nd Sunday)
7:30am St. Kilian Chapel (4th Sunday)
7:30am St. Matthew (1st & 3rd Sundays)
9:00am St. Matthew (Every Sunday)
8:30am Communion Service
• Perpetual Help Devotions following
8:30am Daily Mass (also w/ school children during school year)
• Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 9am-10am
8:30am Communion Service
8:30am Daily Mass
8:30am Communion Service